Centum Recruitment International Ltd is a recruitment business which provides work-finding services to its clients and work-seekers. Centum Recruitment International Limited must process personal data (including sensitive personal data) so that it can provide these services – in doing so, Centum Recruitment International Limited acts as a data controller.
You may give your personal details to Centum Recruitment International Limited directly in response to a job advertisement, via an application or registration form on our website, or we may collect them from another source such as a jobs board. Centum Recruitment International Limited must have a legal basis for processing your personal data. Centum Recruitment International Limited uses your data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you we will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms of the following statement.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com or write to: Centum Recruitment International Ltd, St Julians, Underriver, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN15 0RX
Collection and use of personal data
Purpose of processing and legal basis
Centum Recruitment International Limited will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data) and will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services. The legal bases we rely upon to offer these services to you are:
- Legitimate interest
Where Centum Recruitment International Limited has relied on a legitimate interest to process your personal data our legitimate interests is/are as follows:
- Data processing is necessary for the purpose of legitimate business interests
Recipient/s of data
Centum Recruitment International Limited will process your personal data and/or sensitive personal data with the following recipients:
- Client companies of Centum Recruitment International Limited
- Third Party Umbrella Companies / Payroll / Management Companies if appropriate
Your personal data is required by law and/or a contractual requirement (e.g. our client may require this personal data), and/or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract. You are obliged to provide the personal data and if you do not the consequences of failure to provide the data are:
- We will not be able to further pursue job opportunities with you
Centum Recruitment International Limited may transfer only the information you provide to us to countries outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services. We will take steps to ensure adequate protections are in place to ensure the security of your information. The EEA comprises the EU member states plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
Centum Recruitment International Limited will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary. Different laws require us to keep different data for different periods of time.
The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003, require us to keep work-seeker records for at least one year from (a) the date of their creation or (b) after the date on which we last provide you with work-finding services.
We must also keep your payroll records, holiday pay, sick pay and pensions auto-enrolment records for as long as is legally required by HMRC and associated national minimum wage, social security and tax legislation.
Where Centum Recruitment International Limited has obtained your consent to process your personal we will do so in line with our retention policy Upon expiry of that period Centum Recruitment International Limited will seek further consent from you. Where consent is not granted Centum Recruitment International Limited will cease to process your Personal Data
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to be informed about the personal data Centum Recruitment International Limited processes on you;
- The right of access to the personal data Centum Recruitment International Limited processes on you;
- The right to rectification of your personal data;
- The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability in certain circumstances;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest;
- The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling; and
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
Data gathered from our website and Third Party sources
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to processing your data as a legitimate business interest
You may choose to submit your CV to Centum Recruitment International in response to a vacancy posted on a Third Party Job Board or via Centum Recruitment International Limited web site In doing so you accept that you are providing additional data which will be processed by Centum Recruitment International Limited as a legitimate business interest You also accept that your information may be shared with other Centum companies, specifically Centum Recruitment Ltd and Centum Recruitment ( SAP ) for legitimate business interests relating to recruitment. However from the 6th July 2018, whilst historical data will be available to all three companies, new data will not be shared between Centum Recruitment International Ltd and Centum Recruitment (SAP) Ltd.
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from Centum Recruitment International Limited , enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise the website for you.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
If you submit your CV via this website or by other means then it will be added to the Centum Recruitment International database of CVs which is also shared by Centum Recruitment Ltd and Centum Recruitment ( SAP ) Ltd. As mentioned above, new data obtained by Centum Recruitment International after the 6th July 2018 will not be shared with Centum Recruitment (SAP) Ltd without your permission .but may still be accessible by Centum Recruitment Ltd. CVs are accessed from the database by our Consultants in order to review your suitability for roles with our clients and with your consent ( verbal or written ) to submit your CV for consideration with our clients
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
Controlling information about you
If you choose to upload your CV on our website, you will also need to fill in the personal details and tick the privacy check box to show you agree to allow your Data to be shared with the Centum Recruitment Ltd and Centum Recruitment ( SAP ) Ltd. New data obtained by Centum Recruitment International after the 1st July 2018 will not be shared with Centum Recruitment (SAP) Ltd without your permission but may still be accessible by Centum Recruitment Ltd.
We process your personal data for the purposes of trying to secure you a contract or permanent position with one of our clients but if you no longer wish us to process your data then you can change your mind easily. You can ask for us to remove your data (Right to Remove) via one of these methods::
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to us at: The Data Protection Officer, Centum Recruitment International Ltd, St Julians, Underriver, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN15 0RX postal address
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and subsequent Acts of Legislation in line with the requirements of GDPR.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorized disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and any subsequent legislation such as The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites, including social media platforms.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the www.centum-ri.com domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
Representation for data subjects in the EU
We value your privacy and your rights as a data subject and have therefore appointed Prighter as our privacy representative and your point of contact.
Prighter gives you an easy way to exercise your privacy-related rights (e.g. requests to access or erase personal data). If you want to contact us via our representative Prighter or make use of your data subject rights, please visit: https://prighter.com/q/17291051