Job Reference: CWS-4013001
Location: Ballina, Ireland
Type: Full Time / Contract
Start date: ASAP
End date: xxxx
- Location: Ballina, Ireland, ONSITE
- Duration: long-term
- Possibility of Renewal: Yes
- Project Start Date: ASAP
- CVs Form: Europass and Criteria table (with examples) attached.
- Deadline: 02/02/2023 16:00 CET with CVs complete
- Owning and managing all testing and validation activities through the system development life cycle (SDLC).
- Covering quality assurance of system testing, functional integration testing and ultimately regression testing and user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Overseeing and managing the design, maintenance and execution of robust test plans, test scenarios, test scripts, test data in line with Test Strategy.
- Ensuring performance / stress / volume testing of nonfunctional requirements is conducted and findings progressed.
- Ensuring maintenance and completeness of requirements traceability matrix throughout test phase.
- Resource planning and developing release work plans and schedules.
- Third party vendor / contractor management.
- Reviewing and sign off test documentation.
- Chairing test review meetings as appropriate and delivery test status reports to key stakeholders.
- Management of all testing documentation on Sharepoint site.
- Co-ordination of release plans and communications to system users.
- Supervising and providing independent software quality assurance in relation to deliverables and providing best practice guidance with regard to software testing.
- Minimum of 7 years of professional experience in the domain in a relevant role in IT Testing.
- Practical experience in overseeing and managing the design, maintenance and execution of robust test plans, test scenarios, test scripts and test data.
- Practical experience in working with restful APIs, performing Soap Webservice Functional testing on Postman and / or SoapUI.
- Professional experience in manual functional and nonfunctional testing.
- Experience of working with test management systems (e.g. Azure Dev Ops / Bugzilla / Jira or equivalent).
- Experience in providing support to production environment release validation and production bug troubleshooting.
- Practical experience of resourcing planning and development of release work plans and schedules for validation and execution of test cases; providing reports on progress, anomalies, risks and issues associated with the overall project.
- Practical experience of driving communication between the test, business analysis, architecture, development / production support teams to ensure each requirement has adequate test coverage and practical experience of providing support to Business users on testing activities in UAT.
- Fluent in English at a level B2 or higher.