Senior Technical Delivery Leader
Job Reference: CWS-433020323
Location: Full Remote
Start date: March 2023
End date: 6 months +possible renewals
- Design business application systems including major aspects of application architecture, components such as user interface, middleware and infrastructure following specific architectural patterns in order to meet various industry functionalities and standards.
- Lead a team of developers, mentoring and guiding the team on best practices and coding standards including performing design and code reviews. Providing technical leadership, coordinate and support and manage the development team in implementation, testing and end User adoption on various customer projects.
- Project responsibilities include Requirements gathering, Analysis, estimation for work packages, develop detailed design and oversee automated testing as required. Conduct project risk identification analysis and mitigation action planning with Project Managers.
- Evaluate existing information systems through gap analysis, developing viable alternative solutions and estimates by working closely with ICC customers and Project teams to align product designs that enable the achievement of strategic outcomes.
- Collaborate with ICC customers, focal points, internal departments, vendors and committees during various Application delivery activities.
- Review and provide guidance on preparation of process documents, technical documentation and SoPs.
Required Technical Skills:
The resource MUST have the following skills and experience:
- Must have experience leading a team of .Net developers and projects.
- Must have an excellent knowledge of applications development and technical architecture using C#, TypeScript, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core MVC, ASP.NET, Web APIsEntity Framework, WCF, SignalR, Angular, jQuery, MS SQL, Docker, Microservices, HTML, CSS.
- Must be technologically savvy, demonstrating the ability to easily adapt to new and unfamiliar technologies, software, and systems.
- Must have experience with relevant development tools and specific application and system architecture, in addition to a strong understanding of object-oriented design.
- Must have a good understanding of business applications, technologies & software.
- Excellent experience and sound understanding of IT fundamentals and technologies pertinent to creating business solutions (software development and testing, architecture, applications, databases, integration, infrastructure and networks).
- Excellent experience leading developers and quality assurance resources.
- At least 8 years of experience in Information Technology and Business Applications integration.
- At least 8 years of experience in working and leading projects on various Microsoft technologies and databases and integration with existing business processes.
- Excellent experience providing guidance in migration of .Net and business applications to Cloud.
- Excellent experience and knowledge of Git and DevOps practices using Microsoft or Atlassian tools.
- Sound knowledge and hands-on experience in all areas of Application development lifecycle and process tools.
- Sound knowledge of estimation techniques, design patterns and awareness of industry trends and standards.
- Sound knowledge of security practices and standards.
- Employment history must demonstrate progressive levels of responsibility.
Required Soft Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- High degree of initiative, dependability, and ability to work with little supervision.
- Proven ability to develop good working relationships with all stakeholders in a project.
- High level of personal integrity, as well as the ability to professionally handle confidential matters, and show an appropriate level of judgment and maturity.
- Flexibility and ability to handle ambiguous goals and requirements.
- Ability to deliver quality results.
- Good command of English. At least one other UN language is desirable.
- Microsoft Certifications.
- Relevant industry certifications.