Project Management Officer
Job Reference: CI-03326-2703-109
Type: Full Time
Start date: ASAP
End date: until 31st January (expected extension)
My international financial client based in Luxembourg seeks a Project Management Officer to join the team. As a Project Management Officer you will join a dynamic, challenging environment with plenty of scope for you to make an impact.
- Full PMO activities
- Document management
- Deliverable management
- Proactively support Project management
- Taking and publishing minutes
- Organization, coordination, preparation, participation and follow-up of project meetings (agendas, minutes, ATBT etc.)
- Implementation organisation
- Communicate clearly and confidently on all above items at all levels within the organisation
- Support creation of project plan, tracking of project deliverables, handling of review process and documents management via Alfresco
- Financials & resource assignments
- Support with contract management, e.g. task orders, month-end closing and account extensions
- Support requirements definition and quality insurance of program management tools
- Implementation organization
- Point of contact for management, project team, ability to follow up on their day to day problems and questions
- Previous experience or knowledge of Clearstream would be an asset
- University degree or equivalent (Level 8).
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- An ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- An ability to work and produce good results under pressure within a team environment
- Fluent in English mandatory (C2 on the CEFR scale or mother tongue).
- Knowledge of French is an asset
- Open-minded, willing to learn, active, highly organized, personality with attention to detail
- Accuracy, ability to fulfil up-to-date knowledge requirements and take responsibility
- Critical thinking including ability to identify problems and propose effective solutions
- Ability to work on more tasks simultaneously, meet deadlines and report issues/delays
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, knowledge of Microsoft Project and deeper knowledge of CA Clarity tool and SAP is an advantage
- SUMMIT methodology knowledge is an asset.
To apply for this role please fill in the details below and submit your CV. One of our Consultants will contact you.