Mega Hopex Specialist – Lux
Job Reference: CWS-1801-698
Type: Full Time
Start date: ASAP
End date: Long term
Mega Hopex Specialist
For my European client based in Luxembourg I am seeking a Mega Hopex Specialist to join the team on a long term contact assignment. The role requires the Consultant to work on site in Luxembourg and they should be an EU citizen
What tasks and responsibilities will you have as the Mega Hopex Specialist ?
- Coordinate the different infrastructure tasks involved in the deployment, support and maintenance of the application for deployment of new modules, upgrades to the latest available version of the application and underlying infrastructure.
- Request the server infrastructure, accesses and permissions.
- Install and configure software of the different application environments.
- Patch application to be compliant with the security policies.
- Upgrade applications with new releases and versions.
- Coordinate infrastructure works with other IT teams, such as OS support or DBA.
- Troubleshoot application infrastructure issues together with the respective IT teams.
- Ensure that proper monitoring is put in place for the applications by creating and maintaining adequate monitoring tasks in the standard monitoring tools (Splunk).
- Create and maintain technical documentation of the applications in the area of responsibility: installation, configuration, operation and so on.
- Ensure that the application is compliant with the desired documented configuration.
- Propose, analyse, create specifications, develop and implement tools to administer and support the infrastructure of the application.
- Perform backup/restore, fail-over and disaster recovery tests if required.
- Provide 2nd Level support to the users.
Required Skills and Experience of the Mega Hopex Specialist
- Bachelor Degree in IT and minimum 7 years of professional experience in IT.
- In depth experience and knowledge of Hopex Modules: Governance, Risk & Compliance and Business Process Management.
- Relevant experience with Hopex V5.
- Knowledge of Splunk.
- Experience in coordinating the different infrastructure tasks involved in the deployment, support and maintenance of the application.
- Experience in deployment of new modules, upgrades to the latest available version of the application.
- Experience in configuration/ creation of risks and risk related attributes, controls, business processes, business process modelling, organisational processes, etc.
- Experience in integrating the platform with other sources of information in a large organization.
- Experience in coordinating with vendor for resolving complex issues and deploy the latest packages.
- Experience in performing analysis and resolving incidents as part of the incident and problem management process.
- Experience in creating user reports to support the user access recertification process in a large organization.