IT Project Manager
Job Reference: CWS-407010223
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Type: Full Time / Contract
Start date: ASAP
End date: xxxx
ICT project Manager
Our client is seeking an experienced Project Manager…
- Location: Dublin, Ireland, hybrid i.e. the consultant will be required to be onsite a minimum of 2 days per week.
- Duration: initial contract will be for 132 days
- Possibility of Renewal: Yes
- Project Start Date: ASAP
- CVs Form: Europass and Criteria table (with examples) attached.
- Deadline: 06/02/2023 12:00 CET with CVs complete
- Plan, monitor and manage projects from initiation through completion.
- Participation in analysis, scope definition, planning, estimation and design of solutions.
- Preparation and maintenance of project artefacts and documentation.
- Defining and setting clear attainable project objectives.
- Securing required resources, and using formal processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks and changes.
- Managing projects to ensure on-time completion according to specifications and within budgeted costs.
- Liaising with and reporting to Project Boards, Project Executives and the Project Management Office as required.
- Providing oversight and support to the testing workstream.
- Managing the data migration.
- Vendor management.
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience as a Project Manager with a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline.
- Formal project management qualification or certification.
- Experience in planning, monitoring and managing projects from initiation through to completion.
- Previous Data Centre move experience encompassing both infrastructure and systems.
- Experience in using formal project management methodology (Prince2 or equivalent) to manage project areas such as resources, budgets, risks and changes.
- Background in Change Management in large organisations.
- Experience in acting as the senior responsible person on major client engagements.
- Experience in leading complex projects/programmes.
- Experience in leading a high performing team of professionals.
- Experience in in-house software implementation build projects, ideally within the financial sector will be considered an advantage.
- Fluent in english minimum at a level B2.