Job Reference: CWS-0921-769
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Type: Full Time
Start date: September 2021
End date: TBC
International organisation based in Warsaw, Poland seeks an experienced Business Analyst to join the team on a contract assignment.
PROFILE DESCRIPTION: Business Analyst (BA)
Knowledge and skills
- Holds Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) certificate from IIBA or equivalent, or Holds OMG Certified UML Professional certificate at advance level or equivalent
- Has got at least 3 years hand on experience in business analysis
- Has gone at least 2 times through the complete lifecycle of the software solution
- Presents excellent command of English, at least at C1 level
Knows how to develop a Business Architecture and its elements
- Expert in requirements elicitation and analysis
- Knows specifics and limitations of the technologies of IS
Is proficient in using systems modelling tools like Sparx Enterprise Architect, Aris Architect or others
- Knows analysis/modelling tools and techniques (use case diagram, state diagram, entity relationship model, etc.)
- Presents excellent communication skills
- Holds ability to document effectively
- Presents problem solving skills.
- Typical tasks and responsibilities
- Elicits needs, analyses requirements and user stories
- Transfers business, users and technical needs into business requirements specification
- Models and documents Business Architecture including value chains, business processes, roles, capabilities and data
- Maps business goals, project benefits, priorities, components, system features
- Analyses available systems
- Identify options for potential solutions
- Produces business cases and feasibility studies
- Maintains and tracks requirements in systems lifecycle
- Supports business experts and product owners during definition of requirements and software development
- Contributes to systems design, testing, quality assurance, change management.
- Responsible for designing, validating, and testing business processes for achieving business process excellence
- Responsible for taking a holistic approach in the planning and managing of a programme for continuous
- improvements of business processes
- Responsible for coaching staff on upcoming changes, ensuring that a plan is in place to teach new skills and/or process changes
- Collaborates with owners of end-to-end processes to continually seek out process improvements
- Identifies opportunities for business process improvement leading to improved customer service, lower costs, or higher revenue (effectiveness and efficiency gains)
- Researches leading/best practices for benchmarking processes
- Understands strategic direction and develop a roadmap for achieving breakthrough process improvements
- Communicates project objectives, business case, requirements, and scope to all stakeholders, in order to better provide rapid responses to business needs
- Quantitatively analyses business processes, performing cost-benefit and what-if analysis
- Plans organizational changes process
- Implements performance monitoring systems for business processes
- Supports business users in developing strategic and tactical plans (e.g. sector strategies, implementation plans, etc.)
- Defines transition roadmaps for business architectures.
1) Has experience in performing and/or supporting user acceptance tests in at least 1 software development project with SharePoint as its core technology.
2) Has experience in maintaining and updating a backlog in Azure DevOps in at least 1 software development project.
3) Has experience in performing business analysis tasks in at least 1 project that was managed under the Agile project management methodology.
4) Has end-user knowledge of SharePoint 2019 technology and essential knowledge of the core concepts used in SharePoint 2019.
5) Displays problem solving skills.
6) Experience with change management within organisations.