BMC Solution Architect
Job Reference: CWS-2704-igmo
Type: Full Time – Contract – Onsite with Remote Working possible in a hybrid way (tbd. with the customer during the interview)
Start date: ASAP
End date: 31.12.2023 ( with possible extension)
BMC Solution Architect: assistance in the support and maintenance of BMC Products
The tasks/activities will include:
• Using appropriate tools to lead the development of solution architecture
• Ensuring that appropriate tools & methods are available, understood and employed in architecture development
• Solution architect for the BMC applications,
• Team leader and technical lead of the BMC team, composed of 9 people.
• Reporting directly to the Head of Unit of the Admin Suite customer unit.
• Define the guidelines for the development and maintenance customer applications and working with the team to improve the quality and performance of the BMC applications.
• Troubleshoot performance bottlenecks related to the application or external factors (SQL, Network, ADFS)
• Coordinate with the other teams to ensure the correct functioning of the application from infrastructure point of view (Windows/Unix, DBAs, Network, IT Security, etc)
• Consolidating the applications from multiple instances into one, to reduce the resource usage. – Implement APIs for the BMC application and custom plugins in Java or C#
– At least 10 years’ relevant professional experience of solution architecture, design and implementation in the BMC ITSM domain
– Proven experience and excellent technical knowledge of BMC ITSM domain – specifically BMC Remedy 8.x and 9.x, Digital Workplace Basic and Advanced, Configuration Management Database – CMDB, Discovery 11.x,
– Experience with BMC Remedy customisation, configuration, integrations and migrations of products, modules, and reporting tools
– Ability to quickly troubleshoot and communicate technical issues and solutions
The staff member must demonstrate competence in:
• Teamwork skills
• Spoken and written interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Excellent documentation and writing skills.
Location : Luxembourg
Sector: European Institution
Start date : ASAP
End date : 31.12.2023 ( with possible extension)