Web Application Developer
Job Reference: CWS-171
Start date: September
End date: xxxx
Our client is looking for a Web Application Developer for a long-term contract assignment in Galway, Ireland.
The Web Application Developer will:
- Provide technical design for websites and linked online service solutions;
- Develop, support and maintain websites based on the Drupal platform, including configurations, addition of new modules and backups;
- Develop, support and maintain online services based on the .Net framework (version 4.5+), C#,ASP.Net;
- Provide guidance on technical management and maintenance of Drupal websites.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, software development, computer engineering or related discipline & a minimum of 7 years’ experience in professional experience in their specialised field.
- Seven years’ experience with developing, supporting and maintaining Drupal-based websites, including with Drupal 7 or 9. Must have experience with deployment of Drupal modules, including for newsletters and scheduling, multilingual configuration and management of website backups.
- Three years’ experience of developing applications based on the Microsoft .Net framework(version 4.5+), C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server.
- Three years’ experience of working with a structured software development processes, including source code management using Azure DevOps, TFS or GitHub, software testing, integration and deployment.
- Native English Language speaker or holding a certificate under the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages at level C2 Mastery or Proficiency, or its equivalent.