Job Reference: 578-0321
Location: Karlskrona, Sweden
Type: Full Time
Start date: ASAP
End date: 31/12/2021
Our leading telecoms client based in Sweden is looking for a Tester with the following experience to join their team of experts.
Be a part in Test Team, taking care of NFNT testing, including e.g. deployment, robustness, stability, performance etc.
Testing will be performed both manually as well as via own written automated test cases. These are mainly written with script-based languages, e.g. python.
We work in close collaboration between test and development teams, so the activities are done with close relation to each other.
The environments are Cloud Native based, where vmware and Openstack is used.
The person should be experienced, driven, outspoken and have a high accountability.
• Vmware, OpenStack
• Zookeeper, LDAP and Ansible
• Linux knowledge
• Eclipse, Git
• Scripting languages (Bash)
• Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
• Perform troubleshooting of complex products
• Business understanding
• Enjoys working in teams and sharing knowledge with others
• Innovating, adapting and responding to change
• Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
• Planning and Organizing
To apply for this role please fill in the details below and submit your CV. One of our Consultants will contact you.