Test Project Management Officer (x4)
Job Reference: CI-03328-2703-109
Type: Full Time
Start date: 1st week in July
End date: 3 months (potential extension)
Our financial client is looking for 4 Test Project Management Officers with skills and abilities as stated below.
Field of activity
Change Management is responsible for managing business acceptance testing and ensure smooth implementation in production of project deliveries on our Client’ ICSD business applications. As a Test management officer you will assist the Line Manager in terms of test planning, business acceptance test preparation, monitoring of business acceptance testing results and coordinate all related activities within the test and verification team.
- Understand the business requirements and define a business acceptance test approach
- With the business test team, organise the timely business acceptance scenario preparation
- Assist in co-ordination of the business acceptance testing activities and the test team
- Test coverage and results follow up
- Prepare test progress reports for management and other test related metrics
- Assist and follow up Transition tests and results
- Provide post-implementation support and contribute to the project close down report
- Good business knowledge and understanding of Clearstream’s products and services, in particular Settlement and Custody (previous working experience in Clearstream is considered as an advantage)
- Proven experience as test manager and sound understanding of project management practices is considered as an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills and care for detail
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to build network with project team members in Business and IT
- Independent way of working
- Any additional experience in Summit or Agile methodologies, test tools like JIRA and ALM, SWIFT communication system and network is considered as an advantage.
- Dedication, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile
To apply for this role please fill in the details below and submit your CV. One of our Consultants will contact you.