Job Reference: CWS-1007-160
Type: Full Time
Start date: ASAP
End date: 31.12.2019
Our financial client is looking for two Test Engineers to join their team.
Mandatory skills and experience
Bachelor’s degree in IS or related equivalent work experience in Information Systems and 2 – 3 years of experience in testing
Experience in discipline of functional testing, understanding of various testing techniques
Experience in Financial Markets with focus on regulatory reporting.
- Participate in documentation review session; evaluate specifications from a quality testability standpoint
• Team player with a pro-active attitude and excellent test analytical skills
• Create detailed test cases for full requirement coverage/traceability
• Execute test cases to validate correct functionality of application
• Document issues and defects
• Evaluate priority of issues and defects based on overall application functionality
• Perform various types of testing including functional system test, regression, performance, end to end
• Keep Lead Tester / Manager informed of current state of quality and test progress
• Ability to meet challenging project deadlines and deliver in a fast moving and change oriented environment.
• Fluent in English
• Willingness to travel to Frankfurt depending on project needs
- Experience in automation test creation (Cucumber, Selenium or other).
- Understanding of object oriented programming (Java, Python or other)
- Web service testing (XSD validation, using XML and JSON)
- Experience with bug defect system (Jira or other)
- Experience with Agile (Scrum), working in self-organised team environment.
- ISTQB Certified Tester – Foundation Level
- Command of the Czech language
- Working experience in the area of the design and implementation of regulatory reporting systems
• Basic knowledge of SQL
• Basic knowledge of Linux
- Familiar with Agile (Scrum)
Other essential skills
- Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated
• Sense for detail and for picking the right solution while keeping in mind the business constraints
• Fast learner, able to quickly comprehend foreign code
• Team worker, used to working in international environments
- Date of commencement: asap; we are looking for 2 consultants
- Fulltime position
- Assignment Location: Prague (until the end of the year with possible extension)