System Specialist / Business Analyst
Job Reference: CWS-0603-292
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months (probable extension)
Job: SYSTEM SPECIALIST / BUSINESS ANALYST
We are looking for a system specialist/business analyst for financial applications for a customer in finance sector.
The work is done in customer’s IT Unit in Helsinki for six months’ contract with probability for extension.
“The IT Unit is responsible for ensuring the availability of applications and tools so that end-users can perform their daily work. In addition, the IT unit provides IT expertise and IT services for development and maintenance projects based on different business needs, application and technology changes. The IT unit works closely with other business and support functions at the Bank.
Your responsibilities are to maintain and enhance the Bank’s systems and systems’ environments according to the agreed policies and best practices; to manage day-to-day co-operation with vendors; to interpret business requirements to vendors; and to ensure vendors perform according to agreed service levels and targets. Our SAP Financial Suite is managed and hosted by an external vendor.
You will also actively contribute to the Bank’s transformation journey for digitalization and modernization of its finance operations with the objective of freeing up resources to more value-added work.
You will report to the Digital Solution Architect and be a member of professional and engaged colleagues.”
– The successful candidate should have at least Bachelor degree in Business Information technology or Information technology
– At least five years’ work experience in financial sector and preferably with accounting systems
– Strong command of programming skills in SQL, modern IT technologies, system specific skills i.e. SAP
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills -Experience in project work and ability to manage small projects
– Team worker, who also can work independently