Job Reference: CWS-000001
Type: Full Time
Start date: 16/09/2022
End date: xxxx
Act as a second line of support for all technical support issues
Conduct diagnostics to determine the nature of problems, provide technical support and perform repairs when possible to the hardware, software and equipment.
On board of new EPPO Staff.
Produce support in Video conferencing domain
Provide training for the usage of video conferencing rooms
Provide support for IT equipment
Provide support in user account management, password reset etc.
Provide support in the domain of MS 365
Provide support in all IT related domains
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent 3 years of professional experience
Specific Technical requirements for the role:
• Proven experience in IT / security support team;
• Experience in providing support to users;
• Ability to understand and identify user needs;
• Ability to work in autonomous and proactive way;
• Availability to arrange leave, teleworking and extended business hours with colleagues to ensure the continuity of service;
• Capability to contribute to the ongoing projects;
• Knowledge of MS365, Azure and best practice methodologies (ITIL or similar);
• Experience in producing User trainings;
• Technical knowledge to configure Teams, Outlook, SharePoint and Video Conf. in meeting rooms Other relevant information: English – proficient communication skills, orally and writing