Solutions Architect for Interoperability and Biometrics
Job Reference: CWS-1101373
Location: The Netherlands
Type: Full Time / Contract
Start date: ASAP
End date: xxxx
Solution Architect for Interoperability and Biometrics
- Location: The Netherlands (The consultant is expected to perform the tasks/services on-site at Europol Premises in combination with remote working possibilities.*)
- Duration: long-term
- Project start date: 06/02/2023, the latest date is the 01/04/2023
At the start of services a period of 1 week of onboarding for Contractor’s Personnel shall take place onsite at the client’s premises.
Thereafter onsite presence shall be coordinated at the working level to match particular business needs. We estimate a few days/week of onsite presence.
The solution architect will work in the Interoperability squad, a cross-functional team consisting of requirements engineers, developers, testers, business representatives and system administrators. The solution architect will work on several interoperability capabilities and solutions.
The consultant will perform the following tasks/services in relation to Interoperability and Biometrics project:
- Review and support all the collateral documentation provided by suppliers and/or third parties involved in the design of the solution;
- Work with ICT’s Architecture and Engineering team to devise a detailed design for the Interoperability and Biometrics project aligned with business requirements and technical constraints.
- Produce, maintain and update High Level and Low-Level software architecture design documentation related to the Interoperability and Biometrics project
- Interact with Project Management, Requirements engineers, QA and Development Teams, ICT and Information Security, Business stakeholders, External providers.
- Master’s degree in ICT or another relevant field
- At least 9 years of professional experience
- 3 years of operational and technical experience related to cyber-defence: deployment/operation of a SOC, CSIRT, Security assessment platform or technical Security infrastructure (PKI, endpoint…); and
- 2 years experience as a team leader or technical leader for major security-related projects.
- At least one ICT Security professional certification is also required
- Ability to generate reports and written analysis on complex and multi-domain security topics, both at high and technical levels;
- Be available for managing unplanned events and work under pressure, occasionally outside the normal working hours in case of severe security incidents;
- Leadership, autonomy and commitment to increasing maturity;
- Fluency in both written and oral English, good command of French is an asset