Job Reference: CWS-260522
Location: Cork, Ireland
Start date: ASAP
End date: xxxx
Our International Financial Services client based in Cork are are looking to hire a Senior PowerApps Developer to join the team and help to develop various custom solutions.
This is a hybrid contract assignment with 70% onsite and 30% off-site work.
The Software Engineer has the skills to develop large and/or complex programs, incl. design, coding and testing. As part of test responsibilities, the Software Engineer defines and creates test cases, executes test activities and reports on progress.
Task and responsibilities:
As a Senior PowerApps Developer, you will be responsible for planning, designing and developing these applications for the various consumers within IFS.
- Implement solutions on the Microsoft Power Platform, including Common Data Service (CDS), PowerApps/BI and Automate.
- Primary responsibilities will be designing, prototyping, and supporting of testing, development and refactoring end-to-end applications on ever-changing modern technology platforms in hybrid cloud environments.
- Use multiple OOTB Connectors with PowerApps and Flow, and preferably create custom connectors for PowerApps and Microsoft Flow.
- Re-write/re-engineer custom legacy applications to PowerApps solutions within the existing team of legacy application developers.
- Adept at leveraging new approaches to solutions for system design and functionality.
- Interpret and design database models (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.).
- Address and remediate security vulnerability findings in PowerApps.
- Create documentation for projects including design, asset inventory, diagrams, and presentations as well as documentation of the environment and deployment for our support and future implementations teams.
Mandatory skills and experiences:
- Minimum 3 years of development experience and 2+ years of experience in PowerApps.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science or any related field.
- Microsoft Certification in PowerApps will be an added advantage.
- Excellent UI design skill and hands on experience in designing and developing entities in PowerApps.
- Good exposure to Common Data Services.
To apply for this role please fill in the details below and submit your CV. One of our Consultants will contact you.