Software Development Engineer – Billing & Payments
Job Reference: CWS-208 120822
Location: Karlskrona, Sweden
Type: Full Time
Start date: ASAP
End date: 31/12/2022 (real poss of extension)
Our client is on the hunt for a Software Development Engineer, specialized in billing and payment systems, to join the team on a contract basis with real possibilities of extension.
This is a hybrid role!
The Software Development Engineer will be:
- Self-driven, curious, creative, team-oriented person that is passionate to work in a dynamic environment and lead a design team
- Ability to deeply understand the technical details of a problem and foster collaboration to get to a path forward
- Contribute to all aspects of an agile software development lifecycle, including understanding business requirements and break it down to technical or user requirements, design, architecture, development, documentation, testing, and operations
- Good knowledge on BSS Charging and billing for large scale businesses
- Leadership skills
- Good knowledge on IoT Clouds – preferably AWS
- Understanding TMF SID model and TMF Open API; to be able to utilize TMF proposed data models and APIs for current under-developing solution