Senior Technical Project Manager
Job Reference: 433
Type: Full Time
Start date: ASAP
End date: 2 months
I am seeking an experienced Technical Project Manager to join the Product Management team working in the Education business domain. You will be responsible with team members in concepting, designing, and verifying user and business requirements and then conveying those needs to the development team.
As the Onboarding Project Manager you will help create world-class digital learning environments. This role is specifically dedicated to onboarding Customer’s various operating companies to retire their locally owned legacy digital platforms and adopt a new, universal one.
You have a passion for communication and coordination and have proven skills of completing projects on time within budget and within scope.
Your key responsibilities:
- Clarify specific requirements for onboarding operating companies, including (but not limited to):
o Product development
- Business requirements and feature requests Internal dependencies
- 3rd party integrations o Content migration
- User & license management
- Market and user research and testing
- Local sales & marketing efforts
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of onboarding operating companies • Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility • Ensure resource availability and allocation as well as coordinate the work of other stakeholders located within XXXX and its operating companies • Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress • Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques • Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques • Report and escalate to management as needed • Perform risk management to minimize project risks • Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Candidates should have the following skills and experience:
- Proven working experience in project management and content migration • Previous experience working in an international organization with multiple operating companies • Prior experience in conducting project risk analysis • Understanding of architectural aspects of different systems • Excellent communication skills • Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills • Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience • Experience in agile/lean development methodologies (Scrum, Agile, SAFe) • Solid communication & facilitation skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
This is short term contract role. Candidates should be immediately available or within a couple of weeks. Ideally you will already be based in Finland as some work and meetings will take place on site ( in Covid safe environment ) but remote working will probably also be allowed.
To apply for this role please fill in the details below and submit your CV. One of our Consultants will contact you.