Senior Project Manager
Job Reference: CWS-1880722
Location: Athens, Greece
Type: Full Time Contract
Start date: 01/09/2022
End date: 09/04/2023
Our client is seeking a Senior Project Manager with HR project implementation experience for a long term contract assignment in Athens, Greece.
Senior Project Manager
Manage the lifecycle of projects from inception, definition of scope, and user needs to the project’s planning, execution and evaluation;
Ensure that all programme/project documentation is accurate, complete and up-to-date and provide regular status updates to the management;
Actively manage the planning, the budget and the risks involved; guarantee complete control over programs/projects during their lifecycle;
Monitor the programme/project financial and procurement procedures in accordance with applicable regulatory frameworks and service requirements.
Manage, coordinate and supervise the work of various project teams/packages and ensure efficient management of resources;
Experience in HR/Financial project implementation, preferably in the EU (but not a prerequisite);
Review and validate programme/project deliverables before payments; understand procure mentrules and multi-vendor management;
Communicate and liaise with various internal and external stakeholders; prepare change management and communication plans;
Carry out any other tasks requested by line management in the interest of the service.
- Bachelor degree with at least 6 years of proven project management experience in managing projects in IT field
- Experience in managing teams of at least 5 people or multi-disciplinary teams;
- Knowledge/Experience in HR, IT, and Financial project implementation;
- Ability to present complex concepts understandably and concisely;
- Strong ability to communicate effectively and in a professional manner;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, changing environment;
- Ability to adapt easily to changing priorities and multitasking;
- Very good command of English;
- Ability to draft and deliver high-quality documents in a simple manner;
- Ability to produce results and engage others.
- Experience in managing projects for EU Agencies or engaging with EC stakeholders;
- Professional certification and/or project management methodologies (PMI, Prince 2, PM², etc.);
- Experience with ISO standards;
Experience in using MS Project, Visio or other projects/process management software