Senior Java Developer
Job Reference: 2000008E
Type: Full Time
Start date: ASAP
End date: Long term / Initial contract of 210 days
- Development, Architecture and design of information systems.
- Design and development of architecture components and building blocks.
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems.
- Data analysis and data modelling.
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture.
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers.
- Production of software architecture documents.
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users.
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant studies after the secondary school (2 years of professional experience can compensate 1 year of study).
- Minimum 11 years of professional experience after studies in one or more of the following:
- Strong experience in: Angular JS, Java (JEE8), Oracle RDBMS.
- Methodology: RUP Agile, PM2 or PRince2 Agile.
- Proven experience in Java Development with involvement in architecture design.
- Good knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture.
- Good knowledge of applications design.
- Good knowledge of modelling tools.
- Good knowledge of Enterprise Architecture.
- Good knowledge of Relational DBMS.
- Good knowledge of business process analysis.
- Excellent written and oral command of English. French is an asset.
To apply for this role please fill in the details below and submit your CV. One of our Consultants will contact you.