Security Specialist in Luxembourg
Job Reference: CWS-1710-205
Type: Full Time
Start date: mid-Nov.2019
End date: May 2020
Rate: €400 – €550
Job : Security Specialist
Our client has a heterogeneous ICT architecture including several technologies and in constant evolution and would like to take benefit from the opportunities offered by Cloud services (laaS, PaaS and SaaS).
The adoption and use of these new Cloud services has to be carefully planned and analysed also by respecting the market standards and the best practices in term of Cybersecurity.
Furthermore integration between cloud based and on-premises systems introduces specific attention points that must be analysed.
As Cybersecurity Specialist, you will be in charge of the following tasks :
- Perform technological watch on security systems for the enterprise and especially the ones related to Cloud services.
- Contribute to the activities of the ICT Security Management service.
- Produce the technological reports and documentation associated to the activities.
- Exchange with stakeholders on topics related to the security of software and system.
- Define recommendations on the best practices to follow when adopting and using Cloud Services (laaS, Saas, PaaS)
- Perform risk assessments for complex ICT system and Cloud Services architectures.
- You have minimum 8 years of professional experience in the domain of IT security
- You hold ideally an University degree (minimum 4 years post-secondary education) in an ICT related field. (However, Two years of recent experience in the domain will be considered equivalent to one year of studies if no equivalent)
- English fluent and French will be an asset
- You have hands-on experience in analysing Cybersecurity aspects for projects and Cloud Services.
- Proven capacity to identify and manage ICT Security Risk assessment, especially for architectures based on Cloud Services.
- Working experience in complex ICT enterprise environments both on-premises and Cloud based with specific knowledge of integration and security aspects. Knowledge of the available security frameworks and brokers for managing different Cloud technologies.
- Knowledge of International Standards in Cybersecurity and in Cloud Security.
- Certifications in Cloud solutions as well as Network, Systems and Cybersecurity disciplines would be a plus.
- Location: Luxembourg
- Duration: Long-term- 100 man days initially, with real possibilities of renewal
- Project Start Date: Mid November 2019 (end of project : May 2020)