Job Reference: 118760
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Type: Full Time
Start date: 15/10/2020
End date: 30/04/2021
The Scrum Master is the key reference in a project following an agile framework as the Scrum methodology. He/she ensures the global understanding of the methodology by the Project Team and helps the team to maximize the project’s result. He/she protects the team for internal and external distractions.
The Scrum Master ensures the proper use and application of the Agile Methodology and coaches the Project Team along with the business lines and stakeholders, explaining which interactions with the team are helpful and which not.
- Knowledge of agile reporting and follow-up tools (e.g. Jira)
- Understanding of tooling on automated unit testing, automated functional testing and continuous integration tooling
- Sound knowledge of software development methodology
- Sound knowledge of project management methodology
- Expert knowledge of agile methodology and techniques (e.g. Kanban)
English and either French or Dutch required.
To apply for this role please fill in the details below and submit your CV. One of our Consultants will contact you.