Project Manager – CCP Expert
Job Reference: CI-03316-1503
Type: Full Time
Start date: ASAP
End date: 3 month initial contract + extensions
My major international financial services client based in Luxembourg is seeking a Project Manager / CCP (Central Counterparty) Expert as per the description below.
Field of activity
My client is expanding their Investor CSD strategy. As part of this strategy, they are in the process of onboarding multiple CCP’s (Central Counterparties). Working on this Programme, you will be responsible for both the Project Management of the onboarding process as well as the analysis deliverables, for example, the business requirements to be written and shared with the CCP’s as well as the business requirements for any required internal developments related to the onboarding. You should be used to interfacing with external parties and whilst the CCP’s are not my client’s customers, a customer-facing attitude would be expected. You should be the cornerstone between the CCP and the internal teams, have strong communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
- Relevant experience in the CCP space is key
- Basic project management skills will be required:
- includes the ability to self-organise
- as well as organise those around you including external parties
- foreseeing the set of tasks needed in order to meet your goals and the time necessary to complete those tasks
- Understanding the complications of managing tasks with many external, uncontrollable, interdependencies and applying necessary countermeasures.
- Coordination within a small team but also with contributors of other teams
- Candidate should be largely autonomous but will need to regular reporting to management
- Good communication skills and capable of developing positive relationships with all parties
- Ability to transfer of knowledge in a structured and clear way
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of the post trading flows, from trading to clearing to settlement
- Knowledge of government bonds primary distribution would be a plus
- Knowledge of Clearing houses would be an advantage
- Good writing skills
- Function requires presence in Luxembourg, but not necessarily full time
- Self-motivated, committed and target oriented working
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong Presentation and communication skills
- Ability to travel [although most meetings would be expected to be conducted via telephone conference]
- High communication skills of both written and verbal English. Other languages namely French, Italian and German would be an asset.
- You will be expected to be team player with very good communication skills, highly motivated, flexible and good at handling MS Office applications.
To apply for this role please fill in the details below and submit your CV. One of our Consultants will contact you.