Program Manager / Project Manager ECMS (Eurosystem Collateral Management System)
Job Reference: CWS-1609-187
Start date: ASAP
End date: 3 months
Rates: €500 – €600 / day
International financial client seeks an experienced Program Manager / Project Manager to join their team in Luxembourg.
Task and responsibilities
Within the framework of the Eurosystem Collateral Management System (ECMS) project, driven by the ECB (European Central Bank), the Program Manager / Project Manager will set-up a program and project to direct the deliverables at company level for the timely implementation of all the ECMS silos, where the main are: collateral management, corporate actions, and billing.
- The Program Manager / Project Manager will be responsible for the Program Management set-up for all the predefined silos (streams) composing the ECB deliverables until implementation (planned 2022), delivering a plan containing the overall program governance, information on components (initiatives and projects), management plans, procedures, timelines, monitoring and controlling measures, and reporting of progress to management.
- The Program Manager / Project Manager will be responsible for the project-management set-up for at least 2 streams (collateral management/corporate actions), defining for those streams project management components
- Scope Statement
- Critical Success Factors
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Schedule and Project Plan
- Human Resources Plan
The Program Manager / Project Manager will be responsible for the coordination of deliverables from the streams across multiple locations, gathering input from stream-leads who will maintain their existing relationship role with the Central Bank task forces.
Regular reporting to Management / Board Members and coordination with IT areas
Mandatory skills and experience
- Experience in Program Management / Project Management in the Financial Industry of > 10 years, with supporting successful delivery of initiatives (end-to-end)
- Knowledge of ECMS initiative
- ISO 20022 knowledge would benefit interactions with IT
- Presentation skills to Management
- English required, German would be an asset
- Start date of assignment: Immediate / as soon as possible
- Initial contract duration 3 months (optional: extension anticipated, but not guaranteed)
- Degree of employment: Part/Full-time – ramp-up in 2019
- Location: Luxembourg
- Presence during migration/implementation windows required