Nintex Sharepoint Developer
Job Reference: 556-0221
Type: Full Time
Start date: ASAP
End date: Long Term
One of the most reliable ICT companies in the European market is looking for a Nintex SharePoint Developer to join our team.
- Lead, design, develop and implement business automation process projects
- Work closely with system administrators and business analysts to plan and design new systems tools, integrations and processes.
- Manage a diverse project load in addition to change and support requests
- Monitor the technical performance of internal systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field with a minimum of 6 years of professional IT Experience on a similar role
• Experience on the following would be required:
o Nintex workflow platforms
o Nintex for Sharepoint/O365, Nintex Forms, Nintex Workflow Cloud
o SharePoint 2016-2019 / on-line
o Office 365
• MS PowerShell and SharePoint Management Shell scripting skills is a must.
• MS SharePoint certification and Nintex certification are considered as definite assets.
• Excellent written and spoken English is required
To apply for this role please fill in the details below and submit your CV. One of our Consultants will contact you.