Network Manager / Eurobonds Business Line
Job Reference: CWS-0604-310
Type: Full Time
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months
Job: Network Manager / Eurobonds Business Line
Our international financial services client seeks a Network Manager with the following skills and abilities
Field of activity
The main responsibilities of Network Management Eurobonds are to select, develop and monitor the global network of third party service providers who support the Eurobonds issuance model. We manage a network of agent banks based in Luxembourg, UK and Ireland, Germany, Belgium and Asia and interact with other I(CSD)s.
The work includes notably the continuous assessment of the levels of service, their competitiveness and the associated risks. Network Management also ensures at all times compliance with the financial clients policies and procedures and their regulatory requirements applicable to the management of its suppliers. We represent the company in our interactions with the external providers and stakeholders, and coordinate with the internal colleagues.
- The main task of the candidate will be to support the team in our various projects and iniiatives
- The candidate will also interact with the suppliers in order to:
- Monitor compliance with all applicable market and regulatory requirements
- Monitor adherence to operational service levels, from a contractual and competitive standpoint
- Bachelor’s degree, post-graduate degree appreciated, (Law, Business, Management …)
- Ideally 5-10 years of securities business experience, in a comparable market infrastructure, a global custodian bank, or a specialised consulting firm, gaining relevant experience in market operations (settlements, cash, asset servicing), client service or a product development function. Fast learners with less relevant experience may apply.
- strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to set and prioritize objectives, to contribute to the wider departmental and organisation objectives, to pro-actively source, interact or develop talent, collaborate with the team and across the company. Able to work independently, be a team player, and offer up effective recommendations to management or counterparts. The team is small, and we need flexible team-players and engaged colleagues who will deliver high quality contribution.
- Understanding of compliance with regulations applicable to securities and cash services, remaining current as regulatory agendas evolve.
- Spoken and written fluency in business English is a mandatory requirement. We work with contracts and documentation, which require regular updates. We also need to produce and deliver presentations, both internal and external ones.
- Effective knowledge of MS office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word), and SWIFT very beneficial.