.Net Front End Developer
Job Reference: CWS-2000822
Type: Full Time Contract
Start date: TBD
End date: xxxx
.NET Front End Developer
Our Greek consultancy partner are seeking a Front-End .Net Developer for a long term contract assignment. Candidates will be expected to be on site for the first week and then after that 100% remote work.
Managing the front-end build configuration and the appropriate npm tasks.
Be familiar with Typescript and modern web development.
Writing CSS and HTML by using SASS and Bootstrap.
Participating in the .NET implementation of a micro-services solution, being able to write backend code in a reliable, fast, scalable, and secure way, satisfying requirements and service level agreements.
Implementing validation mechanisms as unit and integration tests for both front-end and back-end code.
Writing OAUTH authentication mechanisms. ADFS knowledge is a plus.
Following SCRUM methodology procedures and disciplines.
Writing technical documentation.
- Minimum 3 years of higher education after secondary school (Bachelor or equivalent)
- Minimum 6 years of experience in the area of Software Development
- More than 3 years of experience in Front-End Development with Java script Frameworks asVue.js, Knockout.js, React or Angular
- Actively participated in more than two (2) production-ready REST API service with ASP .NET Core and/or .NET5+
- Actively participated in more than one (1) production-ready projects with front-end unit tests.
- Participated, as a developer, in more than one (1) production-ready solution that interacts with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Good knowledge of application development environments
- Good knowledge of the design and development of web components including CSS and HTML.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft .NET (C#) and ASP.NET Core.
- Good knowledge of the design and development of back-end components (REST APIs, integrations, micro-services)
- In-depth knowledge on how to write unit test for C# and front-end technologies.
- Good knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g. AGILE)
- Good knowledge of programming on SQL Server databases with TSQL.
- Good knowledge of OOP paradigms and SOLID principles
- Good knowledge of OAUTH standard. The candidate needs to have participated in more than one (1) production-ready projects with OAUTH application design.
- Experience with highly scalable systems
- Good knowledge of AMQP messaging
- Good knowledge of CI / CD systems (e.g. TFS)
- Good knowledge of secure software design principles