Microsoft Dynamics Consultant
Job Reference: CWS-060522
Location: The Netherlands
Type: Full Time
Start date: ASAP
End date: xxxx
Senior Dynamics 365 Consultant
My client, a leading provider of ERP solutions, to its International client base is seeking a Senior Dynamics 365 Consultant to join the team. You will join a leading provider of the world-leading Microsoft Dynamics D365 F&O product, and based upon Dynamics D365 F&O, has developed industry-specific, vertical solutions in key markets.
Your role will be to deliver application consultancy, implementation services, training and support to customers, prospective customers and operational processes as required. To work in all areas of the project lifecycle from RFP and Tender through to implementation and support, including providing project management support, with responsibility for solution design, delivery, deployment and post-go-live support.
• Liaise with clients in order to analyze business processes, clarify customer requirements and determine the scope of the required solution.
• Business Process design/mapping and documentation
• Leading implementation streams through to delivery and initial post-go-live support
• Delivery training to key users and deliver or assist delivery of training to end-users as part of an implementation. Working with Project managers to ensure as much as feasible activities are kept within budget, timelines and delivered to agreed quality guidelines
• Lead customer-focused solution playback sessions and perform fit-gap analysis
• Develop design specifications
• Lead internal solutions design and process mapping workshops
• Manage customer expectations regarding the solution whilst ensuring the maximum use is being made of the software
• Knowledge base for end-users and team members on implementations. This can be product knowledge or Retail industry expertise
• Participate in pre-sales activities as requested.
• To carry out additional duties as may be assigned from time to time as instructed and agreed by International Retail Consulting Head and that are considered within your skills remit
• In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal process and requirements as per the Company Handbook and operate in such a manner as to confirm to the Company’s Quality standards.
• Represent HSO in a professional and positive manner at all times
• Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of equipment.
• Ensure that all Microsoft Certifications and Accreditations required to fulfil this Role within HSO are met as determined by you and the Consulting Head
Experience and Skills
• 4+ years of hands-on software implementation experience with Dynamics 365 F&O in a Consulting role with 5+ years additional experience OR 4+ years working within the Retail Industry
• Dynamics 365 F&O implementation experience
• Adept at Business Requirement Analysis OR Demonstrate a wide understanding of Retail industry and Retail business processes
• Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Dynamic 365 F&O Certification in at least one key area e.g., Commerce, Distribution and Trade
• Good understanding of implementation methodology OR demonstrate understanding of the implementation process for ERP systems
• Educated to degree level, Dynamics AX Certification or demonstrate understanding of Retail business processes and best practises
• Pre-sales experience
• Certified in Microsoft’s SureStep implementation methodology
• At least one implementation with documentation in the role of Senior Consultant
• Experience implementing solutions for large Retailer
• Worked in a solution delivery capacity in the past
• Commercial & budget awareness
• Client facing
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Planning and organising
• Communication skills
• Influencing and leading
• Team work