Job Reference: CI-03324 -2903-110
Type: Full Time
Start date: ASAP
End date: 3 – 6 months + possible extensions
Field of activity
In your position as Functional Analyst, you will interface between end-users and IT professionals in order to develop the requirements of mission critical business services and IT applications, to test them and to participate in their implementation.
- Review, analyse and comment business requirements.
- Prepare and describe the impacts on other projects, business processes and systems.
- Create detailed functional and systems requirements, ability to write SRA.
- Delivery of Functional Acceptance Criteria.
- Detailed reporting about test status, including documentation of software defects.
- Interface between business and IT development.
- Produce, document, perform and validate test cases.
- Assist and advise customer’s testing activities.
- Prepare and support customer training.
- Presentations to end users about functional matters.
- Work with prescribed methodologies for involvement in all stages of project lifecycle.
- During Specification Phase actively support functional issue resolution.
- Work together with business and I.T. to facilitate resolution of issues and defects during System Test and BAT.
- Help for production issue resolution and provide support for explaining system results and resolving customer queries.
- Write test approach document.
- University degree or equivalent professional qualification or experience.
- 2 or 3 years experience in a financial institution back-office, or as analyst in the securities industry.
- Strong interest in Information Technology.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Team player with a positive and pro-active attitude.
- PC literate.
- Ability to meet challenging project deadlines and deliver in a fast moving and change oriented environment.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; French/German language skills will be an asset
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile.
To apply for this role please fill in the details below and submit your CV. One of our Consultants will contact you.