Job Reference: CI-03325-2903-110
Type: Full Time
Start date: ASAP
End date: 3 – 6 months + possible extensions
My major international financial services client based in London is seeking an Executive Assistant as per the description below:
Field of activity
This role as (Executive) Assistant to the Head of Equity & Index Sales Section requires superior attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, great organisational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company. The perfect candidate for this role will have a “can do” positive attitude, model cultural transformation by embracing and encompassing diversity & inclusion. Bring your curiosity and interest in life-long learning to all situations, can have fun and use humour to diffuse challenging situations.
- Complex calendar management and strategic prioritisation of customer, business and partner priorities;
- Ensure preparation for appointments and delegate as appropriate to additional members of the team;
- Plan and coordinate workshops and events in content, logistics, participants, and respective communication;
- Oversee capacity, time management, position and budget plan in close alignment with management team and central functions;
- Prepare internal and external customer presentations – precise, concise, and beautiful;
- Prepare and/or coordinate reports and analysis to customers and stakeholders;
- Providing leadership for the Plan & Control team across the Corporate IT organisation;
- Assisting with special projects as assigned; a minimal amount of travel is expected;
- Help create a fun team environment aligned to the team culture through oversight of the physical space, events, services and engagement;
- Organisation of business trips and processing of travel expenses.
- Completed commercial apprenticeship and/or university degree;
- 2+ years successful work experience supporting senior/executive management in a fast-paced assistant capacity;
- Ability to see the big picture as well strong attention to detail, ability to maintain confidentiality while managing highly sensitive material with the utmost professionalism;
- Self-motivated, a team player and skilled at multi-tasking; ability to independently prioritise various issues and resilience;
- Be assertive and consistently demonstrate the ability to be a team player;
- Possess solid project-management and problem-solving skills with a creative approach towards solving day-to-day complexities;
- Strong relationship skills, discretion and a friendly professional appearance
- Knowledge of the SAP system, Office365, Slack, MS Teams, MS SharePoint, GitHub is an advantage.
To apply for this role please fill in the details below and submit your CV. One of our Consultants will contact you.