Document Authoring and Administration / Technical Writer
Job Reference: CWS-2907
Start date: ASAP
End date: 31.12.2019
Document Authoring and Administration
International financial client seeks a consultant for their Document Authoring and Administration team in Luxembourg.
Task / Responsibilities
The candidate will be in charge, for the Investment Fund Services (IFS) IT Section, of the authoring and the maintenance of high quality technical and commercial documents and will establish guidelines, procedures, and tools for document management.
The Document Authoring and Administration function will be in the IT Section of the IFS Product.
Produce at the level of the Section, High Quality technical and commercial documentations for external and internal customers or regulators with the contribution of the Section’s experts and IT Units. The documents will cover all domains of the IFS IT Section: Organisation chart, IT Services, IT Systems Landscape and Business functions, Architecture, External and Internal Presentations, Training Materials, Links to Team SharePoint pages, etc.
Manage the Documentation including the maintenance and updates of the documents repository. Contribute to the elaboration of the document guidelines and document management systems. Assist with managing the various electronic document management systems, including SharePoint.
- University diploma in Software Engineering, Business or Sciences.
- 6-10 years of experience; of which 5 years in high quality documentation technical and commercial authoring document/relevant experience.
- Languages skills – excellent/native spoken and written English.
- Software Engineering Experience.
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and VISIO. additional Documentation tools.
- Product Management, Business or Functional Analysis experience in Banking Industry will be an asset.
- Fulltime (100%)
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: until end 2019, possible extension
- Location: Luxembourg