Job Reference: CWS-220622
Location: The Netherlands (Remote)
Type: Full Time
Start date: ASAP
Senior Azure DevOps Engineer
Our client, a Global Consultancy Partner based in The Netherlands, are seeking an experienced Azure DevOps Engineer to join the team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and improving a Continuous Build, Test and Monitoring pipeline (Azure DevOps) to support the delivery of client’s strategic ambitions
- The design and deployment of various cloud-based Microsoft Azure Landing Zones
- The design, deployment / migration of various Azure workloads
- Propose and implement an elevated level of automation with regards to workload deployments, monitoring, etc.
- Mainly focus on Azure infrastructure, networking, migration of legacy applications or deploying various Azure workloads for projects at customers
- Act as the Azure expert within the company, also supporting other teams if required
- A Masters degree, preferably in Computer or Information Science or a comparable education;
- Experience working as DevOps Engineer or related
- A minimum 3 years experience in Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience in Azure infrastructure, networking, storage solutions
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code
- Experience with continuous delivery and maintenance of/from Azure DevOps
- Familiar with the Agile way of working
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Working experience of YAML Pipelines or willing to learn
- General knowledge of Azure products
- Creative, taking initiatives, focusing on quality and self-managed
- Willing to visit site from time to time
Are you looking for a job in which you develop yourself quickly and immediately receive a great deal of responsibility? Are you a seasoned Senior DevOps Engineer? Then please do get in touch.
Our client is also hiring a Junior Azure DevOps Engineer so please still get in touch if you don’t fully meet the requirements of the above spec.