Customer Onboarding Support Officer
Job Reference: CWS-2402-281
Location: London / Luxembourg
Type: Full Time
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 9 months
Job: Customer Onboarding Support Officer(s)
Our international financial client seeks several Customer Onboarding Support Officers to join their team.
Task and responsibilities
In the context of our client’s triparty collateral management services to support Uncleared Marging Requirements (UMR), they are looking for resource support. Customers shall be onboarded, activated and supported for service prior to September 2020
All tasks to be performed in form of assistance in the on-boarding, setting up and supporting of new clients in the context of the Uncleared Margin Rules (UMR) – as referenced in (EU) 2016/2251 of 4 October 2016 supplementing Regulation (EU) No 648/2012 of the European Parliament with regard to regulatory technical standards for risk-mitigation techniques for OTC derivative contracts not cleared by a central counterparty are amongst others related to:
- Account Administration
- Client Relationships (Luxembourg/London – if required)
- Client Relationships
- Project manager (involved in daily activities)
Mandatory skills and experience
In terms of required skills, the following requirements are identified:
- Business language is in English and proficiency in writing and speaking is “must”, any other language skills such as French, German is welcomed.
- For roles such as Credit/ Compliance / Documentation: Business knowledge on credit assessments, KYC/AML procedure and document content familiarity for these businesses are considered as assets
- Customer orientation and ability to operate in a multi-task environment
- In terms of level/experience: Preference is given to 1-3 years of experience, at least – Any experience level above is welcomed.
- For the person taking up the Project management role in addition to daily involvement- ability to manage resources across teams and mobilize resources according to activity lifecycle and business workload on daily/ weekly basis, clear and concise frequent reporting of the project is a “must”.
- Experience from previous phases of UMR would be advantageous
- Pre-involvement on client onboarding and management of documentation would be an asset
- Depending on the start date of the project, project timeline for above mentioned resources is approximately a period of 9 months (End date is December 2020)
- Person assigned to the project manager role shall also be involved in the daily support of the activity in addition to role of project manager.
- Due to the customer base, resources shall be required to display flexibility on supporting UK/US time zones, in a reasonable manner
- During the duration of the project, service provider shall be responsible for ensuring the continuity of the resources assigned to the respective tasks in the process and project.
- IN case of resource change, it is the duty and responsibility of the Service provider to replace and train the incoming resource, at no cost to the client. Expectation is at least 2 weeks of on-site training given by previous resources to the incoming one.
- Service provider shall provide the holiday planning of each resource at early stage of the onboarding i.e. within 2 weeks of starting the activity. Given that the key period for the activity is between start of July – end of August 2020, the client requires the minimum holiday absences during this period. It shall be the responsibility of the Service provider to minimise the business disruption during this period.
- Start date of assignment: Immediate / as soon as possible
- Expected contract duration: 9 months with end date of Dec 2020 (optional: extension is anticipated but cannot be guaranteed)
- Degree of employment: Full-time, on client’s premises
- Location: Luxembourg and London (at least 1 FTE)