Cloud DevOps Engineer
Job Reference: CWS-1302-275
Location: Cork, Ireland
Type: Full Time
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 3 – 6 months (possible extension)
Job : Cloud DevOps Engineer
Our well known international financial client seeks a Cloud DevOps Engineer to join their team in Cork. The team builds and maintains several applications to provide the organisation’s customers performing and efficient tools to manage Investment Funds Order Routing and Transfer, Custody or Settlement activities over multiple type of media including SWIFT 15022, 20022, Front-End, Fax, etc.
- University degree in Information Technology or comparable
- Relevant professional experience with DevOps tools and CI/CD tools, preferably two years or more
- Deep expertise in containerization platforms (e.g. Docker) and container management frameworks (e.g. Kubernetes, Openshift)
- Deep expertise in at least one cloud platform like AWS, Azure and/or Google Cloud
- Knowledge in agile working practices.
- Knowledge in Infrastructure-as-Code tools like Terraform, Packer, Ansible
- High affinity towards modern technology and cloud
- Strong analytical skills and a structured work approach
The candidate should ideally have experience working in the financial sector. This is a contract position and the candidate must be a self-starter working closely with a small development team reporting to the team leader.
- Fulltime (100%)
- Start: asap
- Duration : 3 – 6 months (possible extensions)
- Location: Cork