Business Analysts ( BA )
Job Reference: CWS-1911-222
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Type: Full Time
Start date: 03.02.2020
End date: 31.01.2021
Business Analysts ( BA )
International Client based in Stockholm (Sweden) seeks several Business Analysts to join the team. Consultants perform various tasks related to the projects, products, applications and services delivered by the client’s ICT Unit, in coordination with other sections, other client Units and external entities, when necessary.
The tasks will include:
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to elicit, document, prioritise, analyse and validate business needs and solution requirements;
- Prepare and maintain the software requirement specification;
- Organize and facilitate workshops (on-site or online);
- Conduct feasibility studies and cost-benefit analysis;
- Work with team(s) of System Analysts, Solution Architects, Developers, Application Testers and Technical Writers to ensure a common understanding of the needs, sufficient quality and appropriate coverage of test cases, and a sound technical design supporting the defined requirements;
- Produce and maintain business analysis outputs, including process models, use cases, requirements, mock-ups, and data models;
- Verify and validate requirements, manage requirements traceability;
- Create and maintain models in Sparx Enterprise Architect;
- Write user and system documentation;
- Prepare and conduct user training;
- Assist business users managing applications to organize structure and content according to information architecture best practices;
- Take the responsibility for the maintenance of one or more applications, discussing and influencing the product roadmap, act as a single point of contact for the business owner, the supplier, the infrastructure team and other stakeholders;
- Support the Project Manager and, if needed, assume the role of Project Manager.
Tools used by Client
- Sparx Enterprise Architect as modelling tool, Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for requirements management and K2 for workflow automation.
- Documentation with use cases / user stories, UML, BPMN and/or ArchiMate.
The consultant is expected to demonstrate command of general competencies and skills, namely:
- Good team spirit and collaboration.
- Capability to work effectively in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal.
- Capacity to plan and deliver own work, estimating accurately the effort and time necessary.
- Rapid self-starting capabilities.
- Ability to understand and to efficiently summarize large quantities of information.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Required expertise of the consultant (as advantageous)
- Knowledge of current IT domain in general, up to date with the latest in technology;
- Experience applying analytical skills relevant for business analysis (e.g. understanding and efficiently summarizing large quantities of information, problem solving, addressing incomplete or contradicting requirements);
- Experience applying communication skills relevant for business analysis (e.g. presentation skills, targeted communication, active listening);
- Knowledge of industry Business Analysis best practice (e.g. Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK));
- Understanding of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR);
- Experience working with visual modelling and design tools (e.g. Sparx Enterprise Architect);
- Experience in Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) and/or ArchiMate;
- Experience working with work item management tools (e.g. Team Foundation Server / Azure DevOps Server or Jira);
- Experience in the business context of public health or related fields;
- Experience with project management.
Education and professional experience
- University degree with minimum 4 years of experience in IT OR non university degree with minimum 6 years of experience in IT;
- Minimum 3 years of business analysis work experience;
- Suitable certificates, like CBAP (Certified Business Analyst Professional), are an advantage.
Envisioned contract model
This request is aiming at implementing a times and means contract. The services will be 100% ‘intra muros’.
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
- Duration: from 03rd of February 2020 until 2021-01-31 for a maximum of 220 working days
- Work schedule : on site each working day for eight hours
- Note : The consultant should be available from 2020-02-03, or from another mutually agreeable date.