Job Reference: CWS-3161122
Location: The Hague
Type: Full Time / Contract
Start date: ASAP
End date: xxxx
Role: Business Analyst x
Location: The Hague, Netherlands
Daily rate: €712
We are searching for 2 experienced Business Analysts for a client based in The Netherlands for a long term contract.
The successful Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Identifying business needs, workflows, and processes.
- Preparing AS IS and TO BE documents.
- Conducting business analysis, requirements analysis.
- Support the design and testing phases to ensure that the technical solutions comply with the defined requirements.
- Follow up and keep up to date different product backlogs.
- Keep up to date Business Analysis deliverables (Use Cases, User Stories, Impact Assessment Document, etc.).
- Support the project activities providing clarifications, acting as liaison between the business users/key stakeholders.
- Participate in the market research/solutions assessment to identify suitable tools to meet the business and technical needs.
- Support the business users in the testing phase (e.g. support the UAT testing).
- Writing/reviewing manuals and user guides for the end users.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional work experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience in ICT projects
- Experience working on concurrent projects
- Experience in market research for selection of COTs products
- Experience in projects with interoperability with other systems is an advantage
- Knowledge of Security and Personal data management will be considered as an advantage
- Experience working with different methodologies (Agile, Iterations, Waterfall, etc.)
- Fluent in English