Backend & GUI Tester in Prague
Job Reference: CWS-2609-190
Type: Full Time
Start date: Nov.2019
Duration: 4 months
Rates: €250 – €300
Full Job Title : Backend & GUI Tester (Clearing)
Our international financial client seeks a dedicated test engineer to join their IT development centre in Prague. As tester, you will be involved in the maintenance and extension of the systems automated test coverage and you will also be involved in improving test frameworks.
In your role as test engineer you will acquire insight into financial market products and settlements processes for payment and financial instrument settlement. The diverse set of business stakeholders, customer requirements and business processes of exchanges will challenge your business skills while the high reliability, scalability and performance requirements of our systems will challenge your technical skills.
This assignment will provide the tester opportunities to travel to Frankfurt – on trips to align with different development and test teams.
Test Engineer’s tasks & responsibilities:
- Understand the system designs and take responsibility in defining the test coverage of the systems
- Monitor existing automated test suits and analyse any issues with new software deliveries.
- Prepare test models and model automated tests
- Improve and extend test frameworks
Skills and qualification requirements for this tester role:
- Excellent software analytical skills and design thinking.
- Critical thinking, the ability to understand and construct test models
- Strong knowledge and experience in service driven architecture.
- Strong experience in bash, Rest Services, Linux, Python or PostgreSQL
- Experience of interface driven automated testing
- Knowledge of Selenium for front-end automated testing is a benefit, not a must
- University degree in Computer Science or Economics/Finance or equivalent professional qualification or experience
- Knowledge of SWIFT payment messages and bank payment infrastructure a benefit
- Experience with agile development and familiarity with formulating Test Models and Test Cases
- Fluent in written and spoken English, spoken German an advantage
Assignment details :
- Location: Prague
- Assignment: November 2019 till February 2020