Job Reference: CWS-2011-225
Location: Cork, Ireland
Type: Full Time
Start date: Jan.2020
Duration: 3 months (possible extension)
Our international financial client seeks an Angular Developer to join their team in Cork.
Field of activity
The Investment Funds Section builds and maintains several applications to provide customers performing and efficient tools to manage Investment Funds Order Routing and Transfer, Custody or Settlement activities over multiple type of media including SWIFT 15022, 20022, Front-End, Fax, etc.
Angular developer – tasks and responsibilities
- Development of a new reference Data system
- Deliver good quality code and must be a problem solver.
- Working as part of an application development unit reporting to a Development team leader
Qualifications and skills for the Angular Developer role
- University degree in a computer based discipline.
Experience with following technologies is a plus:
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (SCRUM)
- Java programming experience & REST API’s
- UX Design
- Practical experience within a development team working on scale enterprise Java applications
- UML usage, design patterns
- Role : Angular Developer
- Fulltime (100%)
- Start: January 2020
- Duration: 3 month contract (with extension possible)
- Location: Cork